We've been a Netgear partner for some time now and recommend their network, wireless and storage solutions to our customers as our vendor of choice so it's nice to see that they are continuing to grow 20% year on year and continuing to innovate in their product range.
It would be fair to say that in the past, most likely because of their stength in the home and SOHO market, people have tended not to think of Netgear as a vendor for SME and corporate equipment but we are finding increasingly their switching, wireless and storage solutions offer significant featuresets and performance directly comparable with those of high end vendors such as Cisco at highly competative prices.
If your network is feeling slow and Gigabit or 10 Gigabit upgrades are calling, if your wireless is performing poorly or hard to manage or if you are running out of storage space we have some great solutions at very afforable prices so give us a call on 0845 805 4870.
Don't just take out word for it - Netgear's official line on 2011 reads as follows;
NETGEAR® REPORTS RECORD FOURTH QUARTER AND FULL YEAR 2011 RESULTS
· Record fourth quarter 2011 net revenue of $309.2 million, as compared to $258.5 million in the comparable prior year quarter, 20% year on year growth
· Fourth quarter 2011 non-GAAP net income of $26.5 million, as compared to $16.1 million in the comparable prior year quarter, 65% year on year growth
· Fourth quarter 2011 non-GAAP diluted earnings per share of $0.69, as compared to $0.44 in the comparable prior year quarter
· 2011 net revenue was $1.18 billion, as compared to $902.1 million in 2010, 31% year on year growth
· 2011 non-GAAP net income of $105.2 million, as compared to $62.9 million in 2010, 67% growth
· 2011 non-GAAP diluted earnings per share of $2.77, as compared to $1.74 in 2010
· Company expects first quarter 2012 net revenue to be in the range of $310 million to $325 million, with non-GAAP operating margin in the range of 11% to 12%